I'm packed, I think. I have my ticket confirmation information to fly out on Williams Gateway's Allegiant Air tomorrow morning at 6:40am. I want to point out the "am" part. I also would like to point out that my itinerary states that I "must" check-in 2 hours prior to departure! So I have to be to the William's Gateway Airport by 4:40am. If this were Sky Harbor, I'd know I could show up maybe an hour before departing and I'd probably be ok, but since I've never flown from this airport or this airlines, I'm going to (yawn) play it safe and arrive two hours prior to departure. My lovely co-worker, who owes me a few runs to the airport, is taking me to the airport to save me the 20.00 parking fee. You gotta cut costs where you can, right? (especially since I enjoyed a prime rib dinner at Texas Roadhouse tonight)
So tomorrow I'll be equipped with my iPod loaded with several movies, over a thousand songs and I'll take along my copy of Jesus The Christ by James E. Talmage. I've been reading Jesus The Christ and am finding the reading very good. So it's a take along book for the airport wait and flight. I'll land in Stockton, CA where Brad, my oldest brother will be picking me up. We will travel to visit the Corporate Apple Store where I'll drool over most of the merchandise there and hope to snag a few small items to bring back to the office staff upon my return home. (my office is strictly MAC lovers, as it should be with designers) I believe we'll change into grubby clothes and he's going to then take me caving somewhere that he's been for fun or on the job. I love caving and Brad is the best companion for such an activity! Between Saturday and Sunday we'll be rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, touring San Fran (perhaps I'll have a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge to post at some time). I'm thinking there is going to have to be an evening feasting on yummy seafood. Monday I should be exhausted and be ready to come home and sleep! It will just be lovely to escape Phoenix for a weekend and enjoy spending one on one with my brother. I know he loves me because he's agreed to take me the Apple Store. I am still trying to talk him into becoming a true designer and purchasing a MAC. Someday I'll convert him.
For now, I'm off to bed though sleep seems far from my mind as I am excited for the adventure ahead! It will be like Christmas, who's getting any sleep tonight?!
No comments:
Post a Comment