I will see who really is reading this silly blog of mine and wants to participate in this crazy blogger dealio! (We'll see, Allison how well this works...)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
5 comments:
Um, my memory... there are a lot. A lot of good ones. Remember when you came up to Flagstaff? Well that's not the one. Remember when we went to Utah. So many things happened that trip. My favorite was Jenny Lake. It was hilarious that Spring wanted to steal a kayak or a canoe, I got sick and you being the kindest person ever went and got me some nyquil and some other goods. That was probably one of the funnest vacations ever!
My memory with you involves a racoon, and an old cabin...It was the weekend a few of us went up to Jackie L.'s cabin and were unpleasantly surprised by the previous unwanted occupant. I remember you and I in the kitchen cleaning up after that disgusting racoon. What a bizzare beginning to a very fun weekend. You are always so much fun, no matter what we're doing -- be it cleaning up dirty kitchens or playing Wii!
Bet you didn't expect to see me on here, did you? Well, I actually do check your blog every once in awhile to see what you've been witholding from me on Facebook. :-)
Memories, let's see, well, there's the funny ones like "ground chuck" in Kansas and the apple pie I made from potatoes (remember that one?). I also remember visiting NYC for the first time with you, and kayaking Muddy Creek, and rock climbing Logan Canyon and lots of other adventures...
And everytime I argue with you, I remember how smart you are and how I can never win.... :-)
Hey, hope you remember me! I was so happy to find your blog! I have tons of memories with you from the San Marcos Ward and from hanging out with you and Allison all the time...the San Marcos Ward Campout at the Cabin...going to dances... going swimming at your pool...you and Allison were so good to me, thanks for including me in all the fun things you guys did...except when you ditched me and changed wards!(I'm still a little bitter about that!)
I have a horrible memory... so the 1st memory that comes to mind with you... was when you, me, and David went to see Indiana Jones! Of course, that was 2 months ago. Hmmm... let's see... searching the brain for other memories...
I remember you coming over & helping me put movies on my I-Pod for my trip. Darn, that wasn't that long ago either...
You make good steak.. You invited me & Steph over to your apartment for good food. That was fun.
I have one distant memory of when you were teaching Relief Society. I always liked it when you taught because you were very interesting to listen to. That's when I learned you were a graphic design artist, because you made an amazing dislay/collage for a visual aid. And I was impressed with your mad skills. :)
Post a Comment