
As I plunk away at my computer at work typesetting and designing, only on rare occasions does a client express their gratitude for the work you've done for them. I know they are paying me and I should be grateful for that, but every now and then it's sure nice to have a client fully show their gratitude for putting you through the hoops to meet insane deadlines and impossible designs.
Here I Mesa, AZ Ned's Krazy Subs is one of those small sandwich shops started by, well, Ned. His sons now run their two stores and of course when you have a client that makes sandwiches, you gotta try them out to see if they are any good. These guys knock the socks off Subway. The large pickle slice they serve with the sandwich makes it that much more yummy. At the holiday season, manager Brian is busy delivering holiday platters to various business, so his stop off by our shop comes around 10AM, it doesn't matter. We greet him with the gusto of any lonely household dog after being left alone all day. When Brian comes with arms full of a sandwich platter, you would wag your tail if you had one. We at least wait for him to leave, let it sit on the conference table at least 20 minutes before breaking down and enjoying the divine sandwiches, cheesecake bites and Zubber Fizz soft drink. It's our favorite holiday treat aside from Matta's chips and hot sauce! This is our only Christmas wish each year, that Brian brings us his Seasons Greetings on a platter. Thanks Ned, we love you!
1 comment:
we still need to go there! I am anxious to try that soda.
Post a Comment