This is a special treat I make on May 5th. I never paid attention to this date until I moved to Arizona. Go figure. Many years ago we had a coworker that brought in this civiche and we loved it so much. I got the basic recipe from him and have continued to make it work my coworkers. They literally drink this stuff. I bring in about five pounds of this stuff and never go home with an ounce left in the bowl!
Lots and lots of freshly diced tomatoes!Just keep cutting, just keep cutting!
A few other important ingredients...
Grab a bag of Frito Lay corn chip scoops and you too can be an addict! Enjoy!



1 comment:
New rule for our trip: We will bring a cooler filled with snacks for the drive. In said cooler will be a bowl of this (not 5 pounds, but at least one pound). This looks amazing and I can actually eat it (minus the plethora of corn chips I would love to eat!). YAY! I can't wait!
Post a Comment