I'm not sure what "tagged" is, but I'm guessing I need to fill out this little form and pass it on...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 26, living in Utah. I would have been dating a guy named Zach. (he will have broke up with me in March, I will have cried an hour and moved on) I was working at a treadmill factory and hating it. I was considering my future.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today. Come up with ten names for a client of ours at work. Once in awhile, I get pulled in to help in the brainstorming for client projects on the Tactix Creative side of work. I'm not good at coming up with company names so I'm thinking this is going to be a hard project. Um...I'm debating going out hiking, but with gas going up, I'm not sure I'm going. I have a bridal shower to attend. I have dance committee duties tonight. I need to make my bed.
3. What snacks I enjoy. I just got spacers put in and so my teeth hurt, so soft foods. Scrambled eggs, pudding, jello
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a billionaire? Pay tithing. Pay off debts for myself and loved ones. Consider moving to a mountain area. I'd want to work for something to do and keep up on my skills. I'd take a dream vacation and pay for my friends to come with me. Figure out how to invest wisely. Share with those in need. Visit friends and family that I haven't been able to afford to see.
5. 3 bad habits. I don't exercise. I eat fatty foods. I could be more motivated to be more social so I'm not destined to be single forever.
6. 5 places I've lived. Born in Taiwan. Kansas. Alaska. Utah. Arizona
7. 5 jobs I've had. Birch Creek Golf Course, Smithfield, UT. Burger King, Logan, UT. East Lake Care Center, Provo, UT. Gossner Cheese, Logan, UT. Tower Printing/Tactix Creative, Mesa, AZ
8. 5 things people don't know about me. I sleep with a childhood stuffed toy my grandma gave me as child. I can't stand to go barefoot on carpet, it grosses me out because I feel it's just filthy. I never have owned a purse. I love the actual exercise of actually taking pen in hand and writing, it's relaxing to me. I write stories, but never share them with anyone and won't. It's just my personal escape.
Now I pick 5 people to tag and I tag. Stacy, Spring, Brad, Liz, CJ, Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment