Monday, May 11, 2009

You leave for one night and you loose your bed!




Several months ago I moved. My new roommate, CJ has a three year old havanese named Jasmine. Since CJ and I have been friends for years, so has Jasmine and I. For two months wile we await her other roommate's wedding to arrive so I can take over her room when she moves out, CJ has been kind enough to let me share her room. So at night it's like a competition to see who's bed Jasmine will sleep on. Jasmine has found that she likes my bed. This doesn't make CJ feel very good, but we've tried to put my fluffy blanket on CJ's bed to see if that would lure Jasmine some cuddle time with her owner, but nonetheless, often Jasmine is on my bed come morning.

Well, this past weekend, I took off to go camping with a friend and the first morning after I'm gone, I get a text with this photo attached. That's my bed Jasmine is obviously enjoying. I have nothing to do with the fact that sleeps in my bed, she just likes the bed. It's obvious to me now that Jasmine clearly thinks I'm the rude one for sleeping in "her" bed. Funny thing is that the bed is only a twin and when Jasmine shares it, she takes up half the bed! I do all sorts of weird positions to move without kicking her throughout the night! Love this dog!

(I'll post photos from the camping trip in Joshua Tree National Park)

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Aw, cute!! What a sweety. I would be bummed too if I were CJ...traitor