
I've been honored to meet many good friends in life and I continue to make new friends in life's journey. Through church I met my friend Sara Jarvie who is a photographer. You can check out her website at: http://www.jarviephotography.com/lucy/
We decided to do some trade work for one another. I've got to do my part first to get her new website look and feel and get her some business cards designed but I thought I'd share some of the stuff I've been presenting to her. So far we have not picked one. Go ahead and vote for the ones you like the best, it might help inspire this project!
3 comments:
I like number 2 the best, but then I like 5, then 4.
I agree with Allison! Number 2. (And I picked that before seeing that Allison did too!) Cute, super cute.
I vote for #1!
Post a Comment