Monday, April 28, 2008

Design, design, design...

My Grandma Phillips 90th birthday is approaching way too quickly for me! I was trying to think of what you give to a woman who has lived 90 years upon this earth. I know that the thing I hold dearest is family and so I came up with the ambitious idea to design a photo book where we all write a letter to her and fill the book with photos. Boy, this has become much more than I anticipated! My brain is tired of designing, yet the heart wants to give the gift so dear to my Grandmother. Here are a few layouts I've finished... I have many more to go!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You're a genius! Those are sooooo cool! I love the one you did of your dad looking out over whatever it was and you used it as a header of a page. So cool!