Saturday, October 27, 2007
Not gone, just lazy...
I've been so lazy about posting much here because I'm not sure anyone reads this anyway. I'm a little non motivated if I'm unsure of my reading audience. But here is the update in my rather dull life. I'm still kicking in Phoenix, Arizona. I just came through a recent urge to move back to Utah. I think I always get that way when the season changes. I miss the mountains and the season change most during this time of year. I love the feelings the season change spurs inside of me. I just don't get the same feeling here in Arizona, hard to explain. It's been a little tough to feel like I have a place in the world. I don't know if it's just being a part of such a family oriented culture and still being single at 35, almost 36 years old. Displacement is a regular feeling and I've found that most of my friends my age are also feeling the same thing. Having the stresses at work have not helped encourage me that I should remain here either. But, I turned over some leaves and found that I probably need to stick it out here a bit longer. I'll write posts about the different happenings in my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment